Application Performance Management (APM)
Today’s market is heavily customer-led; customers have easy access to information and, as a result, expect high-quality services at all times, if they are not happy they will move on to something better – If you do need meet the customer’s needs effectively and efficiently, your business will suffer; customers are looking for fast and reliable services.
Modern software applications and services have evolved to become more sophisticated. Their architectures are highly distributed, service-oriented, polyglot and scale across public and private clouds. By their very nature, they have become increasingly complex to manage and monitor.
The business now requires IT operations, software development, and business stakeholders to be fully integrated. Cross-functional teams must be agile and be able to easily share information – they must communicate and collaborate using a common platform.
New Relic was built to help cross functional teams tackle the challenge of monitoring complex production software.
The New Relic SaaS platform approach will enable you to keep pace with the changing needs of production software teams, moving quickly to roll out new features and enhancements to our product suite.
Effective teams use New Relic to:
- Deliver fast, stable & secure production software;
- Get integrated visibility into software and business performance;
- Pro-actively pinpoint root cause production problems anywhere in the stack;
- Trace problems down to the line of code;
- Monitor across devices, browsers, applications and infrastructure.
New Relic offers the perfect blend of deep dive diagnostics and the ability to monitor diverse and unique environments so developers can focus on doing effective and meaningful work. New Relic provides deep insight, in one dashboard, into key metrics that are needed to provide constant application stability. You can use the open and extensible New Relic Platform to gain visibility into additional key areas such as Networks, Caching Layers, Load Balancers, and more. Additionally you can quickly and easily build your own plugins to monitor components specific to your stack.
New Relic enables you to do the following:
- Gain visibility into application response times and the impact on end-user satisfaction levels.
- Pinpoint performance issues at the root cause by drilling into slow transactions, traces and performance issues across distributed applications.
- Get code-level diagnostics with visibility down to the SQL statements.
- Identify service-oriented architectures issues across multiple application tiers.
- Get deep performance visibility of your application stack from the front to back with browser performance metrics, application response times, transaction traces, server usage metrics & performance data for the supporting technologies.
- Monitor database response times, throughput to CPU, Memory and Disk IO metrics.
- Monitor the most critical areas of application stability in one easy to use dashboard – share potential performance issues with your team in seconds.
- Gain a holistic view of application’s overall health by monitoring database, network, and server performance alongside core application performance metrics.
New Relic gets you immediate code-level visibility to build faster software, create better products, and delight your customers. It’s the Age of the Customer, are you ready?
New Relic provides your team with the essential tools, from one provider, to collaborate, solve problems faster and continue to push out new and innovative products.
This solution is beneficial because it makes it easy to:
- Understand user-satisfaction levels and feel confident that they are receiving a satisfactory experience with our Apdex Score KPI.
- Quickly identify how fast your application response times are, and compare with industry standards – pinpoint which areas can be tuned to enhance transactions such as checkout, login or shopping cart.
- Collaborate with relevant teams to identify areas of improvement to ensure customer satisfaction levels continue to improve and customer loyalty remains strong.