Over time, it has become increasingly important for organisations to introduce innovation and new systems in an efficient manner to support business objectives. To succeed, companies require end-to-end business process validation to avoid disruption when technology changes are introduced.
Testing Centres of Excellence enable companies to accelerate the delivery of innovation across an enterprise, while driving down the risk and cost of change. Blue Turtle offers Automated Testing solutions that provide the software platform for successful TCOEs worldwide.
Worksoft Analyze enables users to capture business process execution in SAP®, visualise actual business process flows, and analyse end-to-end business processes. See each business process flow and its variants by execution frequency to prioritise investments in quality assurance and automated business process validation.
Worksoft Certify is the industry’s top ranked solution for automated business process validation (BPV) in SAP® environments. Certify automates the functional testing of mission-critical processes end-to-end across complex application landscapes, including web technologies, mobile apps, hybrid cloud environments, and dozens of non-SAP enterprise applications.
Certify Performance is a combination of Worksoft business process validation (BPV) technology and consulting services that allow users to validate the behaviour, capacity, and user response time of SAP® enterprise applications under real world workload scenarios – a critical activity before an application goes live or system changes are deployed.
Each Blue Turtle solution has unique features that will help support your business objectives.
Worksoft Analyze will enable you to achieve the following:
- Accurately identify actual SAP transaction paths and flow by execution count.
- Easily identify variants of business processes and the reasons for them.
- Identify slow-running business processes that consume both business analyst and system time.
- Prioritise investments in quality assurance and automated Business Process Validation based on the use frequency or risk of various transactions or business processes.
- Prioritise systems and application enhancements based on failure frequency or performance, enabling users to achieve the highest return on application investments.
- Eliminate the need to manually create and maintain business process documentation
- Validate the correct execution of business processes.
Worksoft Certify helps companies to:
- validate business process quality on a 24/7 basis across all systems and interfaces;
- shorten project timelines, giving your experts more time to spend on high value activities;
- decrease project backlogs, because you can do more with the same staff;
- increase business agility with the rapid validation of application changes to accelerate software deployment;
- lower technology risk, by resolving defects earlier, before they enter production;
- eliminate time and cost of manual quality assurance activities through automation;
- increase staff efficiency with accurate documentation of business processes for training and compliance;
- collaborate better, using a shared, easy-to-use platform for IT and business process experts.
Worksoft Performance provides the following:
- Comprehensive performance and load testing with reporting on performance readiness or issues, and diagnostic help.
- Technology and services bundled together in three configurations depending on your organisation’s needs. No surprises, no extras, just confidence in price and delivery for performance analysis and reporting.
- Reports, results, and analysis using metrics captured by SAP via CCMS. Reported information includes infrastructure metrics along with key internal SAP data points such as response time, dialogs, and enqueues.
- Efficiency, cost savings, and greater budget predictability by reducing the resources needed to produce load test results. You can test faster and have the option of testing more often.
For many Fortune 500 firms, Automated Testing is the best way to reduce IT costs, accelerate innovation, build your competency in testing, and improve the quality of business systems – all at the same time.
Companies that adopt a TCOE can realise the following business benefits:
- Achieve significant cost savings, typically in the millions of dollars annually with automation.
- Ensure high business process quality across the enterprise.
- Lower technology risk with less chance of business disruption when technology changes.
- Find fewer defects in production.
- Eliminate project delay in the deployment of major systems.
- Avoid project failure or lack of adoption of a new technology that creates business value.
- Lower staff costs, systems maintenance costs and increase staff efficiency.
- Achieve greater reuse of assets, methodology, and processes across multiple projects and geographies.
A center of excellence provides a framework to speed business process validation, eliminate redundancies, ensure high business process quality, and provide coverage for all of your core business processes. Building a TCOE involves building a competency in testing and quality assurance, and entails adopting best practices across an organisation. Worksoft has helped many companies move along a proven path in establishing testing as a competency and achieving enterprise adoption of automation.
Return on Investment