An organisation’s mainframe system is an important asset. Blue Turtle encourages clients to leverage their existing mainframes and assist the strategic development of a flexible infrastructure. Although internal preference for a particular platform can often exist, we conduct a thorough and unbiased assessment of your mainframe portfolio to provide accurate insight and related options. Providing the necessary visibility into existing systems, costs, potential savings, time commitment and allows our clients to make informed decisions.
We offer the following Mainframe Development Solutions:
- Integration Solutions
- Migration Solutions
- Application Development
Blue Turtle has implemented solutions at some of the world’s largest banks and financial institutions, insurance companies, state and local governments, as well as retail, manufacturing, and energy companies.
We offer the following solutions:
Mainframe Integration Solutions
GT Software’s Integration Solutions help businesses empower customers and employees with easy access to the information and applications that they need. Whether you want to improve business performance with easy mobile access to business critical solutions or unify your data from disparate sources for a comprehensive view and better business intelligence, GT Software Integration can make it simple.
Mainframe Migration Solutions
GT Software’s Migration Solutions create significant savings for our customers. With a variety of offerings from partial to full migration away from the mainframe, GT Software can help you minimize cost, retain back-end business logic, and reuse existing
Application Development Solutions
GT Software’s Application Development Solutions include a range of resources for creating mainframe applications. From integrating development environments, compiling COBOL code, creating “help” files and visually enhancing the user experience. Additionally, most of our solutions eliminate the need for mainframe expertise or rewriting code, so you can get the job accomplished with existing resources.
Mainframe Integration Solutions have the following features:
- Integration & Orchestration: You can bring together applications, information and data seamlessly, anywhere it’s needed.
- Data Unification: You can consolidate information across any platform, data format or programming language for better decisions.
- Mobile Enablement: You can easily enable mobile and mainframe technologies.
- Business Performance: You can simplify and accelerate mainframe integration, access and mobility for improved performance.
Mainframe Migration Solutions have the following features:
- Targeted Migration: Move specific applications and data to a more cost effective and agile environment.
- Full Migration: If you are struggling to reduce annual IT costs, this solution will enable you to migrate legacy environments to economical platforms.
- Migration Assessment: This will help you gain insight into potential cost, savings, time frames and risk before.
Application Development Solutions have the following features:
- NetCOBOL: Take control of your COBOL run-time costs while modernising.
- Ivory® Suite: You can easily access and integrate mainframe applications, data and processes.
- Ivory ASSIST/TS®: You can create help screens for 3270 applications with no code changes.
- Ivory BMS/TS®: This will quickly and easily create BMS maps.
Blue Turtle’s Mainframe Development solution offers the following benefits:
Integration & Orchestration enables you to:
- orchestrate applications, information and data flow;
- align data with business requests.
Data Unification will enable you to achieve the following:
- Get access to decision-making information when you need it
- Access and Transfer Large Volumes of Data
- Unify Data for Better Business Intelligence
Mobile Enablement makes it easy to:
- Provide customer self-service access to system information;
- Mobile access to Mainframe applications.
With Business Performance, you will:
- Simplify and accelerate information flow;
- Speed customer response time;
- Align it systems with business process.