Rapid Performance Assessment – Mobile
Blue Turtle’s RPAs for mobile applications identifycode errors and performance discrepancies; this will allow you to visualise the impact of remediation changes across your application landscape, thereby providing a representative change basket which can be provided to the development team.
Once the developers have made the changes, we will simulate your actual production network in a testing environment. The application can then be tested with the code changes in order to see what impact these changes will have on overall the performance.
The RPA is structured to troubleshoot new or existing Mobile Applications and looks at application and infrastructure areas that could improve the overall health and performance.
Focus areas include:
- What code could be causing performance issues?
- What is the impact of code changes across the landscape
- What remediation strategies will improve performance?
- How will the application perform for all users across various geographies?
- Which conditions will cause the application to slow down?
- Which conditions will cause the application to fail?
- Identify bottlenecks across different tiers?
With the RPA for SAP, you will be able to:
- Provide Mobile App Code Profiling to identify top code based performance issues;
- Visualise custom code change impact across systems and dependent application logic;
- Profile the performance of an application across a variety of network conditions;
- Identify conditions in which an application will under-perform;
- Isolate performance challenged transactions;
- Provide analysis that highlights the performance constraints behind under-performing transactions, including location specific and tier specific bottlenecks;
- Provide remediation analysis to suggest potential performance improving strategies for each identified performance issue.
With Blue Turtle’s RPA for mobile, you will leverage on the following benefits:
- Infrastructure Cost Avoidance – including hardware and network devices.
- Reduced Testing Cycles – for functional and performance test cases.
- Minimised Resource Cost – for troubleshooting and incident investigations.