Rapid Performance Assessment – SAP
Blue Turtle’s SAP RPAs identifycode errors and performance discrepancies; this will allow you to visualise the impact of remediation changes across your application landscape, thereby providing a representative change basket which can be provided to the development team.
Once the developers have made the changes, we will simulate your actual production network in a testing environment. The application can then be tested with the code changes in order to see what impact these changes will have on the overall performance.
The RPA is structured to troubleshoot existing SAP systems and look at application andinfrastructure areas to improve the overall health and performance.
This solution will enable you to understand the following:
- What code could be causing performance issues?
- What is the impact of code changes across the landscape
- What remediation strategies will improve performance?
- How will the application perform for all users across various geographies?
- Which conditions will cause the application to slow down?
- Which conditions will cause the application to fail?
- Which bottlenecks occur across different tiers?
With the RPA for SAP, you will be able to:
- Provide SAP ABAP Code Profiling to identify top code based performance issues;
- Visualize custom code change impact across the SAP system(s) and dependent application logic;
- Profile the performance of an application across a variety of network conditions;
- Identify conditions where the application will under-perform;
- Isolate performance challenged transactions;
- Provide analysis that highlights the performance constraints behind under-performing transactions, including location specific and tier specific bottlenecks;
- Provide remediation analysis to suggest potential performance improving strategies for each identified performance issue.
Blue Turtle’s RPA offers the following benefits
- Infrastructure Cost Avoidance – including hardware and network devices.
- Reduced Testing Cycles – for functional and performance test cases.
- Minimised Resource Cost – for troubleshooting and incident investigations.