Test Data Management
Blue Turtle’s Test Data Management solution will enable your organisation to create functionally intact and secure test data subsets for database applications.
IT organisations that utilise database applications often make multiple copies of production environments for development, testing, and training. However, as production databases grow, so do the copies. Surplus data consumes costly storage space and system resources, putting companies at risk of financial penalties due to data breaches.
Blue Turtle brings you the Informatica test data management solution, which will help your company avoid the following:
- Excessive data management costs
- Ineffective compliance with privacy regulations
- Loss of reputation, customers and revenues due to a data breach
Blue Turtle’s Informatica Data Subset is a flexible and scalable piece of software that can be used for creating data subsets. It enables your IT team to create, update, and secure data subsets – smaller, targeted databases – from large, complex databases. With referentially intact subsets of production data, your company dramatically reduces the amount of time, effort and disk space needed to support non-production systems.
This solution will enable you to:
- accelerate development/test cycles and optimise development, testing and training systems;
- facilitate test data management and increase quality of all non-production systems;
- shrink the footprint of non-production systems to reduce data storage and maintenance costs.
This solution will enable you to achieve the following:
- Create Data Subsets to Improve Test Data Management and Control Costs.
- Improve application testing productivity and speed
- Eliminate risk of exposing sensitive data in non-production environments, both on premises and in the cloud.
- Enhance application quality with more complete and accurate test data.