Vulnerability Assessments will allow your organisation to accurately reflect on Network Security flaws and issues.
Blue Turtle offers comprehensive solutions that can identify overall network health and security priorities.
To cater for all your Vulnerability Assessment needs, we have partnered with vComprehensive and Integrated View of Network Health SecurityCenter by Tenable Network Security.
Continuous View (CV) provides continuous monitoring to identify vulnerabilities, reduce risk and ensure compliance through a unique combination of detection, assessment, reporting, and pattern recognition of all network devices.
SecurityCenter CV supports more technologies than any other vendor, including operating systems, network devices, hypervisors, databases, tablets, phones, web servers and embedded systems—identifying 100% of assets 100% of the time. It integrates with existing network, security, and remediation systems for rich context and delivers the latest analytics and security applications via live feed for rapid incident response and remediation. It also scales to meet future demand of monitoring virtualized systems, cloud services, and the proliferation of devices.
Nessus Enterprise combines the powerful detection, scanning, and auditing features of Nessus, the world’s most widely deployed vulnerability scanner, with extensive management and collaboration functions. Nessus Enterprise enables the sharing of resources including multiple Nessus scanners, scan schedules, scan policies, and most importantly, scan results among an unlimited set of users or groups controlled from a single central console.
Download the SecurityCentre™ Continuous View Data Sheet)-for further information
SecurityCenter CV centralises asset discovery with complete and continuous vulnerability assessment by integrating data from the following components:
This is most widely deployed vulnerability scanner for broad and deep scans of networks, systems, data, and applications. This feature meets internal network scanning requirements for PCI.
Passive Vulnerability Scanner
Monitors network traffic in real-time to detect new hosts, services, protocols and applications for security and compliance violations.
Log Correlation Engine
Collects and aggregates data from network and security infrastructure, raw network traffic, and user activity to detect complex malware, and isolate threats and compliance issues.
- Our Vulnerability Assessment solution offers the following benefits:
- Discover 100% of IT assets by detecting systems (such as mobile devices, cloud and virtual systems) connecting to the network, discovering unscannable assets in complex network segments, and automatically assessing their risk to determine remediation efforts.
- Assess Network Health and enable superior visibility into risks across the enterprise by using a combination of active and passive vulnerability assessments. With over 60,000 assessments SecurityCenter CV has more than three-times more checks than its nearest competitor.
- Reporting and Analytics including an extensive repository of sophisticated dashboards, out of the box and customisable reports, and data correlation techniques to help you identify and prioritise security and compliance issues.
- Take Action on incidents faster by analyzing all user, configuration, asset, and authentication data, as well as audit logs of network devices, systems and applications detecting hidden attackers, malicious software, and compromised systems.
- Real-time malware detection using statistical analysis allows tracking of botnets, malware outbreaks, unauthorized changes and anomalies with contextual intelligence from threatlists such as Internet Identity, ReversingLabs, and indicators of compromise.
Proactively monitor compliance violations, alert on deviations, and continually track whether regulatory requirements are met to better prepare for audits