Workload & Job Scheduling
Successful batch processing relies on quality integration, tested computing resources and IT specialists.
Managing integration can often be expensive and risky; this is because complex integration tools, interim manual processes and shifting parameters are involved.Simplification and streamlining of workload automation targets core integration issues and optimisation of IT process automation.
Blue Turtle utilises BMC Control-M to help you integrates the management of critical workload processes from a single point of control.
With cross-application and cross-platform scheduling capabilities, this powerful workload automation solution accelerates delivery of digital services and increases the quality of service delivered to your customers.
BMC Control-M has a unique architecture that provides cross-platform dependencies, a common view across all platforms, and an all-encompassing GUI that delivers a single consistent way to automate the scheduled workload throughout the enterprise. This approach reduces training and provides end-to-end visibility, thus increasing operators’ span of control and enabling them to manage any workload throughout the enterprise without requiring environment-specific expertise.
For more information
Blue Turtle’s IT Process Automation solution allows for simple, unified batch management.
Our solution will enable you to:
- Schedule and manage every platform and application from a single point of control;
- Know where each application fits and how they work together with cross-application support;
- Get a unified view of the enterprise;
- Manage all workflows—regardless of platform, database, or application—through a simple, modern interface;
- Create business process integration;
- Incorporate real-time processes into your workload automation environment with Business Process Integration;
- Make simplified change requests;
- Build and maintain batch jobs and workflows with drag-and-drop ease, even with multiple stakeholders;
- Reduce business risk;
- Access predictive analytics and trending, which will help you identify problems before they impact the business;
- Access self-service for business users;
- Keep non-IT personnel informed and engaged with a self-service mobile app tailored to their needs;
- Ensure comprehensive auditing and assured compliance;
- Track, archive, and report on all activity so you always know which actions were taken and who is responsible.
Automating the batch workload lifecycle is now easier and more efficient than ever before. BMC Control-M Workload Automation builds, changes, schedules, and monitors complex batch services—all from one powerful location. You will be able to run more jobs, faster.
Our solution offers the following benefits
- Reduce the cost of workload automation by 25% or more.
- Implement applications as much as 80% faster by automating the “create and change” process.
- Improve service delivery with predictive analytics that help you address problems before they affect the business.
- Make life easier for business users and lower service desk costs by offering self-service.