Enterprise Information Management (EIM)
Enterprise Information Management (EIM) enables businesses to secure their information across the diverse and complex landscapes of organisational departments, legacy systems, corporate and regulatory policies, business content and unstructured big data.
Blue Turtle’s EIM software helps businesses attain 360 degree views of their big data and analytics by streamlining organisational workflows, increasing the quality of information and creating integrated user interfaces for end users within a single source platform.
OpenText offers EIM software systems and services that let you build a cohesive information management strategy that leverages existing assets, meets urgent needs and establishes a fast path to the future.
An effective EIM strategy requires three things: Information Readiness, Information Capabilities, and Information Confidence.
OpenText Content Suite is the Enterprise Content Management (ECM) foundation for OpenText Enterprise Information Management offerings.
Content Suite is a comprehensive ECM system designed to manage the flow of information from capture through archiving and disposition. Uniting imaging, document and records management, workflow, search, and archiving, Content Suite offers a secure, highly scalable ECM foundation to govern the growing volumes of content in the enterprise while maximizing the value of the content to drive growth and innovation.
OpenText solutions include the following:
- Enterprise Content Management
- Digital Asset Management
- Business Process Management
- Content Management
- Cloud Content
Furthermore, OpenText provides specific solutions for customers utilising SAP, Oracle and Microsoft.
OpenText Suite for SAP is designed following that principle in a unique fashion cross your enterprise allowing you to think end-to-end. These business value solutions are clustered along specific business areas allowing Line of Business (LoB) executives to focus on their particular need, while deciding for an integrated enterprise-grade solution at the same time. All solutions capitalize on the value of an open suite concept that is designed to enable you to use common enterprise architecture to organize and control all of your digital information – supporting SAP HANA as well as SAP cloud and mobility solutions.
OpenText ECM Suite for Oracle Applications brings ECM to transaction-oriented processes such as project management, human resources management, and contracts management enabling knowledge workers in these areas to easily manage structured data and unstructured content together.
The integration of data and content in business processes reduces manual data entry; expedites transactional processing; reduces document filing, storage, and retrieval costs; and increases the productivity of employees as much as 40%. By enabling you to access and control content across multiple Oracle and non-Oracle applications, OpenText ECM Suite for Oracle increases the value of your investment in Oracle E-Business Suite, PeopleSoft Enterprise, and JD Edwards EnterpriseOne.
OpenText Suite for Microsoft combines the power of the Microsoft platform with OpenText’s deep understanding of the Enterprise Information Management (EIM) needs of large enterprises. This suite of products for the Microsoft environment helps your company gain control over an ever-growing volume of enterprise information by adding records management and archiving capabilities necessary for legal compliance and risk mitigation. And it does so through seamless integration, without disrupting the productivity of SharePoint, Outlook, and Office users. Industry solutions address the specific industry needs such as legal content management or enterprise asset management.
The OpenText Suite is able to achieve the following:
- Manage information flows across the organisation from capture through archiving and disposition.
- Apply dependable, consistent governance policies across any type of content in the enterprise, regardless of where it originates.
- Ensure rapid access to a secure, single source of truth, optimising business processes and provide deeper insight to your information to support agility and innovation.
- Maintain compliance and security while addressing the challenges of an increasingly complex and dynamic regulatory landscape.
- Harness value, share knowledge, foster innovation, and empower users to make effective decisions, all the while protecting your intellectual property.
Get a competitive advantage by securing and centrally managing your big data with an OpenText Enterprise Information Management software strategy.
This solution offers the following benefits:
- Enterprise Content Management (ECM): Build information confidence – manage all of your content throughout its lifecycle. Reduce governance and security risks and costs.
- Business Process Management (BPM): This will enable you to work more efficiently.
- Customer Experience Management (CEM): Build exceptional information experiences across channels and devices.
- Information Exchange: Secure and compliant exchange of information inside and outside of the enterprise.
- Content Discovery: Organise and visualise all relevant enterprise information.