Blue Turtle has dedicated itself to helping you take care of your business so that it may be successful. Our Service Health solution exists to help you monitor the performance of your service delivery. Blue Turtle offers a web-based dashboard that will make it easy for you to keep track of your downtime, outages and availability as it occurs; the web-based dashboard will be configured to your specific audience and can be accessed from your desktop, browser, and from a tablet with full integration to ITSM and notification systems.
Our Service Health solution can be applied on the following:
- Any modelled business.
- IT services that encompass technology monitoring.
- Business metrics.
- Third-party service providers.
Our Service Health solution is a product of Interlink Software’s Business Service Management (BSM) system, which is what every business needs to unleash the full potential of its IT Service Management.
The Interlink BSM gives you the ability to manage service hours, holidays, planned outages, OLA and/or SLA tracking criteria with service dependency models at any level in the hierarchy.
Blue Turtle has partnered with Interlink Software because of their renowned reputation for being experts in the field and the system’s ability to help reduce business risks.
The following businesses have used Interlink Software for their service management requirements:
- British Airways
Blue Turtle’s Service Health solution has the following features:
- Rapid definition of business service models.
- A graphical user interface to define services and service level objectives.
- Support for IT and business metrics.
- Early warning before OLAs or SLAs are breached.
- Seamless integration with your ITSM, Monitoring, CMDB and Application systems.
- Visualisation of the dependencies between dispersed physical and logical systems as a unified IT or business service.
- Web-based dashboard, with support for HTML5.
See who’s already gaining benefit from the Interlink Software solution:
Vocalink Case Study
Read the VocaLink Business Service Management (BSM) case study:
Sheffield Hallam Case Study
Read the Sheffield Hallam University case study:
Read a related Computing news article related to Centrica: