Groupwise to Exchange migration
Our solution will help you migrate any version of GroupWise direct to Exchange 2013 without any disruption to end users, this includes archives and calendars.
Blue Turtle’s Migrator for GroupWise provides successful migration results by removing complexity, accelerating your transition and mitigating the risk of data loss and downtime. It quickly and accurately migrates email, calendars, tasks, personal address books, frequent contacts, archives, recurring meetings, and more, in less time than you thought possible.
Our solution comes with following features:
- Pre-migration assessment – Collect mailbox and archive information for more accurate migration planning.
- Prerequisite checker – Easily scan your environment to determine if the required software and settings, connectivity, permissions, and access rights are in place, before you begin.
- Finish fast – Transition multiple mailboxes simultaneously with a multi-threaded migration engine to reduce project costs and timelines. You can also install multiple migration consoles to increase scalability.
- Auto process – Automate administrative tasks, such as mailbox creation, and advanced mail routing options to reduce IT work time and ensure migration tasks occur in proper sequence.
- Self-service desktop migrator – Enable end users or administrators to silently migrate personal data, such as local GroupWise archives, to Exchange or Outlook personal stores, without data loss.
- Mailbox integrity – Preserve valuable email information, including dates, times, formatting and attachments. GroupWise Migrator for Exchange provides a complete address translation, enabling users to reply to migrated messages without editing addresses. You can also preserve proxy and folder rights while accurately migrating shared folders, personal address books and folder structures, maintaining a familiar messaging experience for end users.
- Quick cloud – Migrate GroupWise mailbox content directly to the cloud, including Office 365, instead of through an intermediary data center, mitigating the risk of data loss and ensuring a quick and secure migration.
For an accurate and seamless migration, trust Migrator for GroupWise to:
- Collect mailbox and archive information for pre-migration planning;
- Scan the environment to ensure migration prerequisites are in place;
- Migrate multiple mailboxes simultaneously;
- Automate administrative tasks;
- Transition data directly to hosted platforms;
- Protect the integrity of each user’s mailbox;
- Preserve GroupWise recurring and custom recurring appointments in Exchange.